Llanelly & Mynydd Mawr Rly (0-6-0T)
L & M M Victory - 704
L & M M 704 Test Build
Built by Manning Wardle & Co. in 1920 and named by the L. & M.M. "Victory".
The GWR removed her name plates and numbered her 704.
It would appear that the GWR did little to her other than receiving new safety valves and bonnet along with a Toolbox on the running plate.
704 was eventually scrapped at Caerphilly in 1943.
This is a multimedia kit with sprung compensation, etched in Nickel Silver with printed or cast brass parts and "Marine End" coupling rods. As per normal wheels, motor/gearbox, paint, and transfers required to finish.